“Use Pinterest to Find Public Domain Images to Rock Your Glogs” is a post I recently wrote as a guest blogger for Glogster EDU’s blog. Here it is. Enjoy!
- Glogster EDU Community Star Outreach-Episode 2 (edu.glogster.com)
- Glogster EDU Community Star Outreach-Episode 1 (edu.glogster.com)
- SymbalooEDU + Glogster EDU = hooray! (edu.glogster.com)
- Symbaloo mobile is Glogsterized. (edu.glogster.com)
- Glog for Presentations for Why Teachers Should Join Twitter (adaptivelearnin.wordpress.com)
- Glogster EDU is now a part of Google Apps for Education (edu.glogster.com)
- Glogster EDU Community Star Outreach-Episode 3 (edu.glogster.com)
Originally posted on Glogster Blog:
Finding websites that have public domain images to use in your Glogs can be a time-consuming task. Searching for hours on Google or other search engines for websites that have images that are public domain and royalty free can be daunting. I have found that a quicker way to find public domain images is through searching Pinterest.
Searching “public domain” in the search window on Pinterest allows you to quickly find images that have been categorized or tagged as such. While this will lead you to images that have been listed as public domain, doing so doesn’t assure that the images are definitely public domain. You need to click on the image and be redirected to the original website to double-check that the image is actually a public domain image (as well as to be able to save the image to your computer.)
Searching public domain images on Pinterest…
View original 365 more words