About a month ago I wrote a post called, “Why Teachers Should Join Twitter…What I Have Learned as a Twitter Newbie“. Due to the enormous interest in the resources in the post, I have decided to create this Glog (Interactive Poster) as a visual representation of the resources included in the post. Since I originally published my blog post, I have read several fantastic articles about using Twitter as a teacher. Those new articles are also linked to this Glog. To interact with, view the videos, access the links and so on with this Glog, simply click on the image above. Glogs cannot be embedded into WordPress.com, so once you click on the image it will redirect you to the Glog. Also to interact with the links on the interactive poster, simply scroll your mouse over the images. If a pink circle appears around the image, then that image has a link to a web resource for using Twitter as a Teacher. There are tons of links attached to the Glog. You can reach them by clicking on the various images. I know many readers have shared my blog post to their staff members, teacher friends, used it in professional developments and in many other ways. To make presenting and sharing the resources in the blog post more visually appealing for presentations, etc. I decided to create this Glog (Interactive Poster) for your pleasure, sharing and use. Enjoy!
- Web 2.0 Interactive Posters for Lessons- Glogster EDU For Teachers (adaptivelearnin.wordpress.com)
- Glogster…so Cool! Create Glogs for your Classroom (Interactive Lessons) (adaptivelearnin.wordpress.com)
- How Scholars Use Twitter-Interesting Infographic of Early Research Results (adaptivelearnin.wordpress.com)
- Why Teachers Should Join Twitter…What I have Learned as a Twitter Newbie (adaptivelearnin.wordpress.com)
- Cool Tool: Glogster Posters (med523summer11.wordpress.com)