I am excited to get this blog up and running. The focus of this blog is to connect creative minds in the field of education who are passionate about thinking outside the box in developing instructional materials to meet the learning needs of students of all ages. It is a community where we can share with, learn from and inspire each other to become even greater experts in our fields. Although I have a background in the fields of music and ESL, I am passionate about being artistic and creating integrated learning materials and approaches for all instructional subjects using technology, tactile objects, music and etc. I will share my ideas and thoughts with you, but also want to learn from you. I look forward to reading your comments. Please join my blog and follow me on Twitter so we can network, collaborate and enrich each other in educational excellence. Send me your blog and Twitter links and I am thrilled to follow you too.
- How to Increase Your Creativity! (marklipinskisblog.wordpress.com)
- Life Lessons I’ve Learned From Rock Climbing (fitsugar.com)
- Truly integrated learning??? (ictelt.blogspot.com)
- How People Learn (and What Technology Might Have to Do With It) (education.com)
- Creativity and Education (highereducationmanagement.wordpress.com)